Table Talk Wednesday Nights
“Two are better than one because they have a good return for their work. If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no-one to help him up!”
Table Talk offers a way to connect with others to grow together in friendship, fellowship, and faith. This time spent together helps us to live out and practice being a genuine Christ follower. Table Talk is an hour of friendship, fellowship, laughter, and bible study.
- Children and youth Bible studies available
- Child-care provided!
- First Wednesday – $3 Cowboy Meal $3
- Second Wednesday – Bring Your Own Dinner
- Third Wednesday – Pot Luck
- Fourth & Fifth Wednesday – Bring Your Own Dinner
- All meals start at 6:00 pm
6:30 pm WHC Summer Belles begin.
6:30 Kids Korral
6:30 Thrive 10:10
6:45 pm Laughter, Prayer, and Bible Study
Table Talk Times
Table Talk meets each Wednesday at 6:30pm.